Help to Buy Valuations

A help-to-buy valuation is needed to get an independent assessment of the market value of a help-to-buy home. The government appointed administrator or housing association requires the home owner to provide a valuation report from an independent surveyor, who is an RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) Registered Valuer.

A help-to-buy valuation is an independent valuation from an RICS Registered Valuer for a property bought with the help-to-buy scheme. The help-to-buy scheme was introduced by the government to help first time home buyers. Under this scheme the government lends up to 40% of the cost of the property to eligible home buyers. Further information regarding the Governement's Help to Buy scheme can be found here.

In a scenario where a home owner decides to repay a loan, re-mortgage a house, or sell a property, an independent valuation from an RICS Registered Valuer is needed.

We specialise in providing RICS regulated valuation reports in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire for the Help to Buy redemption/re-mortgaging, Shared Ownership purchase/staircasing and Local Authority Right to Buy. 

Having completed valuation reports for Target HCA and a number of Housing Associations and Local Authorities over the years we are fully aware of the specific requirements for your report. You can rest assured that your report will be fully compliant and delivered to you on time.

We offer a £250 (inclusive of VAT) flat fee and a fast turn around time of 3 working days from the day of inspection. Click below to arrange an appointment today.

We need your consent to load the translations

We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.